Building successful education since 2012
– delivery of specific classes by international experts
– coaching of students and assistance in their study & career plan
– development of student mobility programs
– supervision of Master thesis
– participation to academic board meetings
Case study no.1: placement of students in China
Thanks to its network of academic partners in China* Campus Globe contributes each year to the placement of students in degree and non-degree courses of Chinese universities. Some of them may enjoy excellence scholarships awarded by the university.
* Shanghai, Qingdao, Yantai & Lanzhou
Case study no.2: placement of students in Japan
Further to a cooperation agreement with Sendai Language School, Campus Globe is assisting students to study in Japan. A one to two years long-language course is required before entering a Japanese University for further studies. Although living costs in Japan are relatively high, most students manage to earn some money thru part time jobs.